Pet Spay and Neuter in Duluth, GA
When you bring your pet into Tiger Tails Animal Hospital for a spay or neuter procedure, they will be cared for and treated like one of our own companions. Their safety and comfort are paramount. And as an AAHA accredited animal hospital, we are always on top of the latest advances in anesthesia and pain control. At Tiger Tails in Duluth, we’re qualified to educate pet owners about when it’s appropriate to spay and neuter, and how to care for dogs and cats right after their surgery to ensure a full recovery. To schedule a consultation with your pet’s vet, call us today at (770) 817-9565 or request an appointment by clicking below.
The Benefits of Spay and Neuter Surgery
Some common benefits of pet spay and neuter surgeries include:
- Females are less likely to develop mammary tumors.
- Females will no longer be at risk for uterine or ovarian tumors.
- Males will no longer be at risk for testicular tumors.
- Males will be less at risk for prostate problems.
- Fewer unwanted litters and animals ending up in shelters.
- Troublesome behaviors such as roaming, vocalizing, aggressiveness, and urine spraying are also reduced.
The decision to spay or neuter is personal, and we encourage you to speak with your veterinarian. Our wellness exams are a great time to receive your pet’s customized treatment plan.