We’re A Certified Cat Friendly Hospital
We’re committed to providing quality veterinary care for our patients in Duluth, Suwanee, Johns Creek, and area communities. To better care for and reduce stress, we accommodate cat patients in a completely separate hospital. Our certified cat friendly hospital is conveniently directly behind our dog hospital in its own dedicated building. With the same state-of-the-art equipment and attention to customer service, we care for cats away from the dogs and in so doing provide, in a calm, quiet environment with a trained staff equipped to handle their unique needs.
Trained Hands for Better Feline Care
Do you dread bringing your cat to the vet? Are they clever at finding ways of escaping once they see their carrier? Because dealing with cats is one of our specialties, we can give you some advice on how to make that blasphemous cat carrier a little more appealing. Things our hospital offers you and your pet:
- Once your cat arrives, they will smell the scent of soothing pheromones that mimic and recall a familiar place.
- We use state-of-the-art equipment, and follow best practices in veterinary medicine at our cat hospital– just like our sister practice.
- Our team gives fearful cats time to acclimate to a new environment and uses gentle handling techniques.
- Since all our staff is highly trained, they’re sensitive to cat’s unique behavioral and visual cues.
- We’re prepared to handle even the most difficult patients.
What Cat Friendly Certification Means
Your cat’s needs will always be met at The Cat Clinic at Tiger Tails! We took the initiative to become certified in and participate in the Cat Friendly Practice program. As a result, we’ve shown we’re equipped to provide cats with the level of care they deserve. The American Association of Feline Practitioners created the program and provides guidelines for Certified Cat Friendly participants like us. Therefore, our entire staff knows how to best soothe and care for cats. We look forward to taking care of your feline friend! Stop by and take a tour or call us at (770) 817-9565 to make an appointment today!