Client Cancellation Policy
Tiger Tails Animal Hospital has instituted an appointment and procedure cancellation policy due to an increasing number of last-minute cancellations and missed appointments. We strive to provide exceptional care to all pets in need. Last-minute cancellations and missed appointments are opportunities lost for pets in need.
- All surgeries and dentals must be cancelled or rescheduled at least 2 business days in advance. The deadline for cancelling procedures scheduled on a Monday is close of business the Wednesday prior.
- Missed dentals and surgical procedures will result in a $150 cancelation fee.
- All non-procedural appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. The deadline for cancelling appointments scheduled on a Monday is close of business the Thursday prior.
- Failure to cancel at least 24 hours in advance may result in a missed appointment/late cancellation fee $70.
- A no call/no show appointment will automatically receive a $50 charge.
- Repeated missed appointments will be billed for the full exam fee and will require pre-payment for future appointments.
How To Cancel Your Appointment
To cancel or reschedule a procedure or an appointment, please call or text Tiger Tails Animal Hospital at (770) 817-9565 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to get through, please leave a message with your pet’s name, your last name, appointment date, best number to reach you, and reason for the cancellation.
We appreciate your understanding of and cooperation with this policy.